Khamis, 12 Januari 2012

Waiting For Someone


How many other doors have to open and close
before you realize the one door you've been wasting all your time on,

Will never open.

Monday, 9 January 2012

With A Memory


Whoever said, “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone” is wrong,
because you know exactly what you have when you have it.

You just don’t know how much you need it until you can’t have it anymore.

Sunday, 8 January 2012

That's what we call LIFE.

After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand
& falling in love.
You begin to learn that kisses don't always mean something,
promises can be broken just as quickly as they are made
......and sometimes goodbyes really are forever

Friday, 6 January 2012

Dear someone whose name I dare not speak,


I decide to let everything buried deep inside my tormented soul
Not because I'm enjoying the pain that you tore
I just want to keep this wound as a remembrance to remind me that I once had you in my life



Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Must let you go


When people ask me why I let you go,
I just smile and give a distant reply,

They dont realise that I still love you,
That I still need to get over you,

That you left your mark right on my heart,
They don't know the pain that I feel, of trying to let you go,
Because I realised a long time ago,
You would never love me, the way I still love you!

The Stranger of My Heart


It's sad when people you know become people you knew,

When you can walk right past
someone like they were
never a big part of your life,

How you used to be able to talk for hours
And how now, you can barely even look at them

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Are we not meant to be?


Good guy gets Wrong Girl
Good girl gets Wrong Guy
They fall in love & good ones get cheated...

Now the good guys thinks, all girls are BAD.
And good girls thinks, all guys are players.

When good guy meets good girl, they avoid falling in love &
become JUST FRIENDS

Monday, 2 January 2012

Deep inside my heart

Dear Mom And Dad

Dear dad, where did you go?
I tried to run after you but mommy said no.
I sat at the window and waited for you.
Mom said you were gone but I knew it wasn’t true.
I remember when you and mom use to shout.
I would hide in my room and refuse to come out.
The bangs and booms that filled the night.
Cover my ears with my hands to block out the fight.

Dear dad, why did you hurt mommy like that?
Why did you call her a slut and say she was fat?
Guess what? I actually made the soccer team.
But some of the kids don’t like me, they’re so mean.
I wanted you to watch me play my first game.
But because of you I was never the same.

Dear dad, why did you leave?
You left mom alone to cry and grieve.
Dad, you couldn’t see the tears that she cried.
Dad! You weren’t even there when Jacob died!

Dear mom, it’s your son, the one you gave away.
I still think about you almost every single day.
I still miss you calling me your baby angel and your hugs.
Too bad you had to get caught up in those drugs.

Dear mom, I know that you thought giving me up was for the best.
I could tell by your face that you were always depressed.
I’m really sorry that I couldn’t help you.
At the age of eight, what could I really do?
Mom, I could see that you were struggling to live.
As for dad, I knew you would never forgive.
Guess what? I got all A’s on my report card.
And you’re part of the reason I am scarred.
I missed it when you were never around.
You were too busy whoring around town.
I made the high school tennis team, aren’t you proud?
I wanted to talk to you but they said it wasn’t allowed.

Dear mom, I tried something today.
It actually took all my pain away.
Now I know why you did what you did.
Just like mother, just like kid.
I painted a picture and it was for you.
It was for you but nobody knew.
I sit up late at night wondering where you are.
Wondering if you’re in a house or at some bar.

Dear mom, I’m laying here thinking about you.
Are you thinking about me too?
Dear mom and dad, I miss you a lot.
Look at this creation that you have wrought.
Can you feel that I’m dying inside?
Why weren’t you there when I almost died?
I guess I just don’t matter to you any more.
Why do you hate the thing you use to adore?
I screamed your names as loud as I could.
I want to end my life, do you think I should?
Do you even care that I feel so alone?
If I gave you a call, would you answer the phone?

Dear mom and dad, today I sat and cried.
I told people I was fine but I actually lied.
See, all I want is to feel your love and know that you care.
I’ve wished for you and everything, sent up prayer after prayer.
I just don’t understand what I did wrong.
I just want to find out where I belong.

Dear mom and dad, things are crazy over here.
I have an awful feeling that my end is getting near.
But I don’t think that this really matters to you.
You’re busy and don’t care about what I’ve been through.
So I guess this letter is over and done.

Sincerely always,
your son.

- © 2009 Michael Dean Dumeir

Love hurts and the price you pay is high.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan